Friday, September 11, 2009

The Auction House Relay Team is in place!

Yesterday I was telling you all about my plan to use a second account to try and buy and sell goods on the Horde auction house. Last night, I formed the Auction House Relay Team (AHRT) and put them into play. Here's a picture of the scrubs team in place!

 
(note - my Alliance auction house mule is not pictured. And don't mind the Alliance relay guy in Booty Bay crying; I told him that Booty Bay was Alliance controlled. Apparently it's not. He doesn't have to be a baby about it though)
I'm still working on getting some more silver on the Horde side so I can start trading, but I did manage to check out the Horde economy a little bit and while it's not great by most server standards, they have stuff in their auction house (like weapons, mats, and armor) that can easily be transferred across the black market and end up in the Alliance auction house. You Jim Cramer types can get a sense of where I'm going here, but it does raise some gold making possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment