Thursday, September 10, 2009

The first night - so far, so good! (because I'm not in a PVP zone yet)

Well I poofed my Auction House lackey into Stormwind before my arrival to Northshire Abbey. I needed to see how bad the economy was. I'm a big World of Warcraft economy buff and I had a hard time believing the stories I've heard about the Alliance. How bad could it be? Well first I checked to make sure I could get a level 5 wand. They're very important for us awesome Warlocks. Hmm, no wands. Ok for the hell of it, lets take a look at all the weapons on the server:

 
Wow, 54 weapons total. For everybody. It's like starting on a brand new server, definitely BYOGY (bring your own gear, yo).  No problem, I plan on leveling up Tailoring and Enchanting so maybe I'll putz around with that for a while. Now lets take a look at cloth item level 58 to 80:




 
Woo woo! 3 items! This is gonna be awesome! Well now that the Auction House mule is parked it's time to poof into Northshire Abbey.
  
Hey thats me! and that jerk guard who butted into my picture. 
Anyhoots I started my leveling journey and in a few minutes got into a nice guild called 'The Resistance'. Nice people so far. Life on this server hasnt beaten them down yet like most of the Alliance here so there's a positive attitude in the air. We're gonna win!

No comments:

Post a Comment