Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Resistance

I wanted to make a quick post about the guild I'm in, 'The Resistance'. First off my class is, by nature, one that curses and fears (A Female), but I only have good things to say about my new guild so far. Everyone seems upbeat, cheery, and wants to help. I'm not sure at this point if everyone is aware of the beating they will receive once they hit a contested area, but that's not a concern right now (I made the mistake of going to the north end of Duskwood and saw 2 Alliance getting beat up by 6 horde. Well only one was getting beat up, they were using the other as a club).

Anyways, 'The Resistance' has a lot of initial members. A-lot. Here's a capture of last nights roster. (Keep in mind I'm only showing who is online. I think there's about 300 members now)

 
(I was four! So young and stupid then. Good times)
It will be interesting to see who stays and who goes. But the point is to have a good time and get beat up by the Horde, so onward and upward!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm in that screenshot!! Xerak! Look Look its me its me! ^_^ Go Me!

    Proud Founding Officer of such a great guild!

    ReplyDelete