Monday, September 14, 2009

Neurottica defends Stormwind!

Apparently, the Horde were attacking Stormwind the other day (shock, I know), and our defenses were low (another shock). I happened to be in Stormwind on a shopping trip and realized that only one person could save Stormwind from the smelly Crcs, flea-bitten Tauren and hermaphrodite Blood-Elves; me!

So, on my way out I stopped by the action and cleaned up. Here's a screenie:

 
The cowards decided to kill my Imp first. It looks like the Horde that him didnt have a good idea about how much damage it would take, since he hit him for 1668 but the Imp only had about 23 health. Thanks a lot, tough guy!
Anyways, I punched this undead mage so hard she dropped her staff, put her hands on her mouth and went running back to the Horde dentist. Good riddance ya' toothless boob! Man, I'll be unstoppable when I hit level 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment