Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Warlock Trainer is a Creeper

So some time after hitting level 10 I decided it was time to get my Voidwalker pet. I dont know why since I usually roll with my Imp out (by that I mean my pet Imp. freaks). Anyhoots, I have a quest that takes me to Stormwind to visit master warlock trainer Gakin the Darkbinder. Fair enough, he seems like a knowledgeable, seasoned Warlock.

And he is. He will show you the ways of the Voidwalker. How to summon one, what to do, and how you can use it to vanquish the smelly Horde with all his decades of immense wisdom. You just have to do one thing for him; kill the young broad he's been stalking because she didnt want anything to do with his wrinkled ass.

"Whatever you say, oh grandmaster pedobear!" I exclaimed as I dutifully went off to retrieve a necklace from her that the perve wanted back. Well, I got it, and the Voidwalker, so now it's off to more adventures.

1 comment:

  1. If you think that's creepy, the Stalvan quest chain in Duskwood will be down right disturbing.

    ReplyDelete